NEW EMERGENCY RULES THAT EVERY MICHIGAN BUSINESS MUST FOLLOW
Effective 10/14/20 and for the next 6 Months, Any Business That Is Open Or Plans To Re-Open Must Comply With MIOSHA'S Emergency Rules That Requires Your Business To:
- CREATE A Determination With Levels of Exposure For All Employees
- DEVELOP & IMPLEMENT A COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan
- REVIEW & UPDATE Your Company's Policies and Procedures
- TRAIN All Employees
- KNOW & UNDERSTAND MIOSHA'S COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidelines For Your Industry
- REVIEW & UNDERSTAND MIOSHA'S Enforcement Guidance For Your Protection
This article is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. The laws regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic are constantly changing, that's why you should develop a relationship with an experienced Labor & Employment Law Attorney, to ensure you have a trusted advisor to help you navigate your business through these unprecedented times.
Williams & Associates Law Firm, PLLC counsels businesses and employers on all aspects of the employment relationship. Contact our office at (248) 436-2667 if you have questions on anything outlined in this article or any employment law, business or workplace related matter.